I have done a bit of hiking here in Oregon, and I really want to go hiking other places as well. I have begun a list of places I want to go hiking in. Some of the hikes I want to go on will also include camping, which is totally fine by me.
- Garden of the Gods – Colorado Springs
- Trail of Ten Falls Loop – Silver Falls State Park – Oregon
- The Scottish Highlands
- Short 2 – 5 day hikes in the Sierra Nevadas, along the PCT
- Somewhere in the Colorado Rockies
- The Grand Canyon
- Monument Valley – Arizona
- The Great Smoky Mountains
- The Adirondack Mountains
- The Peak District – UK
- Lake Louise – Alberta
This is not a complete list, it is just the beginning. I know I want to do more hiking than what I have listed here. The places I have listed above are just the places I currently know that I want to go hiking at.
As I do more hiking, and go on more adventures I will for sure be keeping you all updated.
If you all want to see more pictures from my adventures than what I post here on the blog, be sure that you have liked my Facebook page, as I will be posting pictures, and updates and all that kind of stuff there, that I may not necessarily post here on my blog.